Friday, January 13, 2012

Fashion is not monogamous!

This is possibly the worst blog for a few reasons:
1. It has existed for over a year and has only a few posts
2. There is no point of difference from the other blogs out there
3. I've realised that it's silly to be anonymous

At 10:49pm on a Friday night I've decided that I should address these issues (eventually). What I feel is most relevant at this stage is stipulating my point of difference from all the other blogs. So here goes...

I'm a 23 year old girl and I am guilty of being a fashion disaster for several years. To be completely honest, I still haven't quite figured it out so this blog will be a journey of the lessons I've learnt in an attempt to find my own style.

What I've realised is that when it comes to style it doesn't have to be one style. Fashion is not monogamous. So it is acceptable to have clothes that a sport the homeless look, sporty, casual and conservative in the same wardrobe. Personally I have a mix of both because I like to be a girly girl and sometimes alternative (let's face it some things from OPP shops do sport the homeless look depending on how you style it).

I cannot decide whether these are inspirations or aspirations?
Fierce fashion (damn you Tyra for putting that word in our vocabulary) 

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen effortlessly cool chic look

I want me some Sam Edelman shoes so badly.....

I cannot live without stockings (not leggings there is a difference ladies) 

There is more but I'm too tired and lazy to finish. So stay tuned folks... 

Send an email if I have not cited the original source of photos.